In a rapidly changing environment where companies are being faced with significant challenges at the global level, membranes are more than ever ready to play an essential role in enabling, debottlenecking and optimizing today’s and tomorrow’s industrial processes. New membrane developments and emerging applications will contribute to more sustainable production processes having a smaller carbon footprint, requiring less energy, using less and alternative resources, generating less waste while valorizing underutilized side-streams. VITO’s membrane team is eager to share its expertise in this exciting field and provide participants a sound theoretical background as well as practical insights through a 3-day intensive training course. On the occasion of the 10th edition of this applied membrane course, we look forward to welcoming you in Antwerp!
- Intensive 3-day course brought by experts in the field of membrane research & development
- Get an overall insight in the basics of membrane technology
- Learn how industrial processes benefit from the integration of advanced membrane technology
- Visit the VITO's membrane labs in Mol
- Network with other professionals and graduates in the field
Check out the full programme here.
Price (exclusive of VAT)
- 3-day course: € 600.00
- Optional course dinner: € 100.00
Registration deadline: 16/09/2022